Pilates benefits everyone…
It is a conditioning program that provides simultaneous stretching and strengthening of the deep abdominal and back muscles, enhancing postural integrity and trunk stability that builds trim, toned bodies. This resistance control method focuses on developing total body strength and flexibility. Pilates can really make a difference in your health without taking a toll on your body.
The benefits of Pilates are:
• Greater refreshing mind-body awareness
• Increase core stability and body balance
• Increase flexibility, agility and mobility
• Enhance sport and athletic performance
• Relief of pain and tension
• Flatter abs and better posture
• Increase circulation and strengthen bones
• Gain stronger, longer, leaner muscles
Create an evenly conditioned body…
A lot of these same conventional workouts tend to work the same muscles. This leads weak muscles tend to get weaker and strong muscles tend to get stronger. The result is muscular imbalance – a primary cause of injury and chronic back pain.
Pilates conditions the whole body, even the ankles and feet. No muscle group is over trained or under trained. Your entire musculature is evenly balanced and conditioned, helping you enjoy daily activities and sports with greater ease, better performance and less chance of injury. That’s why so many professional sports teams and elite athletes now use Pilates as a critical part of their training regimen.